Why Join ITechLaw
The International Technology Law Association provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and in-depth examination of information technology and telecommunications law issues. ITechLaw’s purpose is to inform and educate lawyers about the unique legal issues arising from the evolution, production, marketing, acquisition and use of information and communications technology.
ITechLaw’s benefits to members include:
- Unparalleled opportunities to expand your global referral network through the following:
- ITechLaw’s online Member directory with more than 1,000 members worldwide;
- LinkedIn group (with hundreds of senior level professionals exclusive to ITechLaw members);
- Committee participation on ITechLaw’s Substantive Law Committees, I-WIN (ITechLaw Women’s International Network), In-House Counsel Committee and Local Representatives Committees in the US, Europe and Asia, driving initiatives crucial to your practice;
- Monthly, award-winning eNewsletter, with up-to-date information on ITechLaw colleagues, legal news, and industry events;
- Daily industry newsfeed delivered right to your inbox; and
- ITechLaw’s social networking site on our Member Center, designed to enhance member communication and involvement between ITechLaw events.
- Exceptional conferences, many of which offer CLE credit, that are well attended by global industry leaders,
and designed for plenty of opportunity to make one-on-one connections and catch up with industry partners and colleagues.
- Members receive discounted registration fees for all conferences and are frequently invited to speak.
- Members receive free access to conference materials six months following the conference.
- Premier educational opportunities, including the following:
- A recurring and highly-attended Webinar series for members-only;
- Electronic publications such as the ITechLaw eBulletin, which features scholarly articles on issues relevant to technology law professionals and eNews, a monthly newsletter on industry happenings.
- ITechLaw members receive a 10% discount off the annual subscription fee of Computer Law Review International (CRi).
- ITechLaw members receive free access to the Practical Law Company (PLC) Cross-border Handbooks relating to Outsourcing, IP in Business Transactions, and Data Protection.
We encourage you to join ITechLaw today to take advantage of these and other member benefits.