Palais de Justice
Wednesday, 4 November
19:00 – 20:30
The Welcome Reception is being held at the prestigious Palais de Justice, located 1.95 km from the hotel. The best way to get to the reception would be via taxi. It will take approximately 15-20 minutes and cost approximately 10 Euros.
Gala Reception and Dinner
Belgian Comic Strip Museum
Rue des Sables 20, 1000 Brussels • Tel.: + 32 (0)2 219 19 80
Thursday, 5 November
In keeping with ITechLaw tradition, we have chosen one of Brussels’ most beautiful art nouveau buildings for this year’s gala dinner. The building is now home to the comic strip museum, in which collections of comic strips and the history of this typically Belgian art form are on display. The works of Herge (creator of Tintin) and of Willy Wandersteen (creator of Willy and Wanda) are among the best known works featured.
All Conference attendees and their guests are invited to attend (black-tie attire is recommended). Tickets must be purchased separately when you register for the conference. We encourage you to register early as this event typically sells out.
- Turn left out of the hotel entrance onto Rue du Fossé aux Loups towards Wolvengracht.
- Continue straight onto Broekstraat and stay right onto Rue de Marais.
- Turn right at Rue des Sables and the Belgian Comic Strip Museum will be on your left.
- The Museum is approximately a 10 minute walk from the hotel.
Le Roy d’Espagne Restaurant
Grand'Place 1, B-1000 Brussels • Tel: +32 (0)2 513 08 07
Friday, 6 November
19:00 – 20:30
Join us at Le Roy d’Espagne, a great, local restaurant to relax with colleagues after the conference.
- Turn right out of the hotel entrance onto Rue du Fossé aux Loups towards Rue d’Assaut.
- Continue onto Galerie du Roi which continues straight onto Galerie de la Reine.
- Turn right onto Grasmarkt.
- Turn left after 10 meters onto Heuvelstraat.
- Turn right onto Grand’Place and stay to the left, and the restaurant will be on the right.
- It will take approximately 10 minutes to walk to the restaurant.